Sunday, June 7, 2009

2 weeks to go!

I leave 2 weeks from today. I am so excited, like you could not believe. I still have many things i need to get before I leave. I already have: State ID, hair appointment, contacts ordered, and my glasses fixed. But I still need to get: my camera (Canon SD1200), dress clothes, dress shoes, sandals, beach towels, things to keep myself entertained on the plane, and a debit card.

School isn't even over, yet. Ew. I have exams on Tuesday and Wednesday. I also have to play at graduation today, which if you have ever been there, is probably the most boring event, ever. And I have to sit there for hours in this ugly Bavarian peasant woman outfit and play Pomp & Circumstance over and over. If that isn't torture, I don't know what is.

Well, I tried to look for some photos of Wailuku, which is where I will be, on Flickr, and I found this one:

i will see if I can find more pictures later :]

No comments: